Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Mystery


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help me solve this Valentine's Day mystery:

I took a quick nap Sunday afternoon...while Don was watching the kids. When I woke up, I found this "apology" note...that someone had carefully placed on my stomach. The first two sentences read, "I'm sorry that I did it. It really was me." Now here's the mystery: What in the world did MeMe do?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Too funny.....have you found anything missing, or painted on, or cut?????? Do tell when you unravel the mystery!
mae

Wallace said...

Are you sure that this wasn't Don? He could be trying to frame one of the kids...

Just say'n...

Vickie said...

Oh My! you havent found any cut up m & m bags under your couch upstairs again have you? bless her heart shes really sorry...and she kind of confessed...

Wallace said...

M&M bags?

Anonymous said...

I'm a little scared because I haven't found any m&m bags or clumps of hair yet. It's the "not knowing" that is killing me. I'm sure that it's a doozie, though...since she felt the need to apologize!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that Don did not write the note. If he had written it, I would not have been able to read the handwriting.

Wallace said...

ha ha

Anonymous said...

I've made red velvet/cream cheese whoopie pies for dessert tonight. I'm hoping when MeMe gets home, I'll be able to bribe a confession out of her.

Wallace said...

I'll confess... if you give me one!

Wallace said...

Where is Sha-do-do today?

Anonymous said...

By all means, let us know if you solve the mystery. What can it be? -MOM K

Anonymous said...

Did you find out the Valentine's Day Mystery????

Anonymous said...

I was in common formative assessments and moodle training all afternoon....
did you get a confession??
Most curious,
Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

W,
"sha-do-do"
you mean... sha-doe-doe
i've been called plenty of things, but do-do.... no thank you!
JODIE

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't figure it out...and I didn't get a confession either. I did ask MeMe to read the note again last night...and this time when she read it she said, "I'm sorry that I did it. It really WASN'T me."

Even though the word clearly says "was", she read "wasn't". Who knows? It's obviously a sign of guilt, though.

Wallace said...

Jo - Sorry....... purely a mistake....... yea... mistake....

Anonymous said...

ok....... any update?