You can't name the baby CAM!!!! You just cant..... :( Seriously, Jenny we are very excited, another cousin for Landry and Layla! Landry will be glad to teach her what the elephant says........Roll Tide!!!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!! Jenny and Don, We are sooooo happy for you. It will be great to have a NEW BABY in the family. Can't wait!! ...Guickie and Pawpaw
16 comments:
I'm going to need a little bit of help at the beach next summer!
Jen! this is SO awesome!!!! We are SO happy for you guys!
Omg omg I have no words except FABULOUS! Oh and you can name her Vickie :-)
Uncle Jerry is looking for a Bama fan this time. Seriously, congratulations. (Don...you dog)
Jerry
The top name choice so far (Jack's suggestion)...is Cameron.
Jerry,
No way! We don't say, "Roll Tide" around here.
Jerry- u are too funny!
Jen- I like the name 'Cam'... Sounds cool!
You can't name the baby CAM!!!! You just cant..... :(
Seriously, Jenny we are very excited, another cousin for Landry and Layla! Landry will be glad to teach her what the elephant says........Roll Tide!!!
NO you cant name this baby CAM!!! LOL
Jack said that if we don't name the baby Cam, he'll nickname the baby: Eagle!
That little Eagle better watch out...elephants are much bigger....
lol
SOOOO Sweet! I wish I had checked this before LB went to school this a.m. We are SOOOO excited to have a new cousin!!!
JODIE
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!
Jenny and Don, We are sooooo happy for you. It will be great to have a NEW BABY in the family. Can't wait!!
...Guickie and Pawpaw
I think you should name his first name to start with a w and his middle name to start with an e and then u could nickname him weagle- JerryJoe
Wallace Edward?
congrats you guys!!!
Post a Comment