This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Goooooooo Brandon! Greatttttt pictures. Thanks Jodie for posting these. MOM K
The pics of Brandon are great. I'm waiting for the day when he'll wear an orange and blue uniform!
how did I miss an update on here? Jo - thanks for the photos! Brandon looks so intense! do you hold your breath when you watch him play?
I'm with Jen - can't wait to see the orange and blue!
Guickie holds a prayer meeting on the sidelines when Brandon plays.
Orange and Blue? I'm not so sure about that!jodie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Goooooooo Brandon! Greatttttt pictures. Thanks Jodie for posting these. MOM K
The pics of Brandon are great. I'm waiting for the day when he'll wear an orange and blue uniform!
how did I miss an update on here? Jo - thanks for the photos! Brandon looks so intense! do you hold your breath when you watch him play?
I'm with Jen - can't wait to see the orange and blue!
Guickie holds a prayer meeting on the sidelines when Brandon plays.
Orange and Blue? I'm not so sure about that!
jodie
Post a Comment