This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Oh my, my, my, my! That's all I can say!
lol
I'm always thinking about the beach? Doesn't everybody?
I'm always thinking about it too! I even practiced floating today :-)
keep up that practice!
O. K., I'm ready. I'm packed. Let's go to the BEACH!!!! Is it 2012 yet? Mom K
I'm in!Jodie
I need to check the blog more often..precious pic of my "Ward and June"!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my, my, my, my! That's all I can say!
lol
I'm always thinking about the beach? Doesn't everybody?
I'm always thinking about it too! I even practiced floating today :-)
keep up that practice!
O. K., I'm ready. I'm packed. Let's go to the BEACH!!!! Is it 2012 yet? Mom K
I'm in!
Jodie
I need to check the blog more often..precious pic of my "Ward and June"!
Post a Comment