This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Throughout the entire ultrasound, he was either stretching or trying to put his thumb in his nose. It was pretty funny!
Jenny - Spencer has your nose! This is too precious! mae
OH HOW SWEET!!! he is too cute and does resemble mallory!!!
I agree...that's my nose. Where do you think the "sticking the thumb in the nose" comes from? I'm sure that's from Don!
Brooke - he is so cute and he is so little.
Great picture! Precious! It's amazing to think he is so tiny, but you can make out his features. I know MeMe is going to be thrilled that he favors her. - MOM K
SO cute!Dee Dee
YEA!!! love the pic!!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
fyi - just updated the website...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Throughout the entire ultrasound, he was either stretching or trying to put his thumb in his nose. It was pretty funny!
Jenny - Spencer has your nose! This is too precious! mae
OH HOW SWEET!!! he is too cute and does resemble mallory!!!
I agree...that's my nose. Where do you think the "sticking the thumb in the nose" comes from? I'm sure that's from Don!
Brooke - he is so cute and he is so little.
Great picture! Precious! It's amazing to think he is so tiny, but you can make out his features. I know MeMe is going to be thrilled that he favors her. - MOM K
SO cute!
Dee Dee
YEA!!! love the pic!!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
fyi - just updated the website...
Post a Comment