This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Hey girls....I love this picture...looks like you are having a great time. I know you will enjoy your trip to Atlanta. Love ya, Nannie
Cool! Where are you guys?
Oh it looks like they are having fun!
Brooke, I've been thinking. I need to borrow you hat. Do you think it would fit? -Nannie
nannie, probably. you can try it on tomorrow. It probably will give you a bad hair day. And your hair is always curly. And it really will mess up your hair.I love you. ByeBrooke
I had a lot of fun!!! Brooke had fun too. The store was huge!!! It was awesome!!! LB
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey girls....I love this picture...looks like you are having a great time. I know you will enjoy your trip to Atlanta. Love ya, Nannie
Cool! Where are you guys?
Oh it looks like they are having fun!
Brooke, I've been thinking. I need to borrow you hat. Do you think it would fit? -Nannie
nannie, probably. you can try it on tomorrow. It probably will give you a bad hair day. And your hair is always curly. And it really will mess up your hair.
I love you. Bye
Brooke
I had a lot of fun!!! Brooke had fun too. The store was huge!!! It was awesome!!!
LB
Post a Comment