Monday, January 9, 2012

Roll Tide

Please note how Brandon came dressed to school today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Someone sure looks pleased. Sure likes his choice of shirts. MOM K

Anonymous said...

That boy is really growing!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... we will see if he is still smiling tomorrow.....
JODIE

Vickie said...

ROLL TIDE!!

Wallace said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

Now, let's see some sportsmanship.

Anonymous said...

He was awful brave to wear that in the state of Alabama! lol

Anonymous said...

Jo, I just showed this pic to my office, first they all said how beautiful you are....obvioiusly, then they noticed Brandon's shirt.....and said "he was brave to wear that shirt in the state of Alabama"! HA
Mom - what do you mean you like his choice of shirts...you paid for an Alabama education! LOL
mae

Anonymous said...

Mae, You just made my day!!
Love you!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Brandon likes his choice of shirts.....not MOM K.

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Got it Mom! Goofy me....yes Brandon does like his choice of shirts, not yours!~ HA!
Yes, Jo...the folks in my office asked if you were a beauty pageant girl! :) I said no, but maybe she should have been! I told them I thought you took after me.....they laughed.. :(