This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Love the photos. Hope she's having a good time today. Thanks for sharing these pictures. MOM K
Brooke and Nannie vote for Laura. Although I have to agree with Pawpaw, she does favor Mary also. -Nannie & Brooke
I think she looks like Laura...Fortunately, she doesn't look like Nellie!-Jenny
No Jen - she doesn't look like Nellie - that would be you! HA!mae
Mae - that is funny! ;)
I would say Laura too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the photos. Hope she's having a good time today. Thanks for sharing these pictures. MOM K
Brooke and Nannie vote for Laura. Although I have to agree with Pawpaw, she does favor Mary also. -Nannie & Brooke
I think she looks like Laura...
Fortunately, she doesn't look like Nellie!
-Jenny
No Jen - she doesn't look like Nellie - that would be you! HA!
mae
Mae - that is funny! ;)
I would say Laura too.
Post a Comment