This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
school lunches are better than I remember.....
Nice and yes I'm jealous but I still think I've got you beat because she took a picture of me to school for the letter "V"...just saying :-)
She had a great time! I'm so glad that you and Deedra were able to join her for lunch!Jenny
Great picture....Love ya...Guickie
Mallory,I have a question for you...How do you eat all that food in your lunch box without your teeth? Just wondering????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
school lunches are better than I remember.....
Nice and yes I'm jealous but I still think I've got you beat because she took a picture of me to school for the letter "V"...just saying :-)
She had a great time! I'm so glad that you and Deedra were able to join her for lunch!
Jenny
Great picture....Love ya...Guickie
Mallory,
I have a question for you...How do you eat all that food in your lunch box without your teeth? Just wondering????
Post a Comment