This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Brooke,Papa and I are so proud of you. We can hardly believe you are ready to graduate. We love you so much.....Guickie and Papa
Brooke,I believe my name is Nannie also.
Big girl! :) mae
I can't wait to see you graduate!!!
Two days and counting........
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brooke,
Papa and I are so proud of you. We can hardly believe you are ready to graduate. We love you so much.....Guickie and Papa
Brooke,
I believe my name is Nannie also.
Big girl! :)
mae
I can't wait to see you graduate!!!
Two days and counting........
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!
Post a Comment