With all the excitement with the wreck (the happened about two hours after this race) I forgot to post our photo from the 5k and fun run! It was a great day and a lot of fun!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
7 comments:
I have to say - I'm especially proud of Brandon for finishing the 5k with me even though he had hurt his hip!
That's a great pic!
jODIE
who is that tall guy on the end?
It was a lot of fun! I'm so glad that Wallace, Jodie, LB, Brooke, and Brandon wanted to come out and participate. I'm very proud of Brandon, too.
Jenny
Luv this picture. What a great day!
Guickie
Good looking group!
Jerry
hey. just updated the website.
Post a Comment