This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
lol. so... does this mean you guys are back at lilly flagg?
Yea for Brooke. Good job! Glad you have having a good time swimming at L.F. -Nannie
that takes a lot of guts! I remember the last time I jumped off the high dive. It nearly scared me to death. I don't think that I will try that again!
You are so brave!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lol. so... does this mean you guys are back at lilly flagg?
Yea for Brooke. Good job! Glad you have having a good time swimming at L.F. -Nannie
that takes a lot of guts! I remember the last time I jumped off the high dive. It nearly scared me to death. I don't think that I will try that again!
You are so brave!!!!!!
Post a Comment