This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Wow.... he looks so grown up! I really can't believe it!
woot woot!! I agree with Wallace, he looks so big!
next stop: NFL?
Hey Bran, Love your football pictuures. Enjoyed your game. Gooooooooooooo Eagles. -Guickie
NExt game..... Monday @ Milton Frank!Jodie
Brandon,Great game yeterday. You are doing a good job centering the ball. Can't wait 'til your next game. -Guckie
Well, I guess I can't spell yesterday!!! I think it is my glasses. Ha!!
Great pictures, Brandon!Guickie, don't worry about "yesterday", did you forget how to spell your name? Just wondering.Jenny
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow.... he looks so grown up! I really can't believe it!
woot woot!! I agree with Wallace, he looks so big!
woot woot!! I agree with Wallace, he looks so big!
next stop: NFL?
Hey Bran, Love your football pictuures. Enjoyed your game. Gooooooooooooo Eagles. -Guickie
NExt game..... Monday @ Milton Frank!
Jodie
Brandon,
Great game yeterday. You are doing a good job centering the ball. Can't wait 'til your next game. -Guckie
Well, I guess I can't spell yesterday!!! I think it is my glasses. Ha!!
Great pictures, Brandon!
Guickie, don't worry about "yesterday", did you forget how to spell your name? Just wondering.
Jenny
Post a Comment