I love these pictures. Thanks, Jo, for posting them. I usually don't like pictures of GKaye, but, I really like this one. It is neat to see the new couple dancing in the background. MomK
Jo - goodness what have I been Thanks for posting these! I love the pic of Mom/Dad and Bailey! Do you mind sending them to my phone? W - we really missed you and Dee! :)
Jo - goodness what have I been Thanks for posting these! I love the pic of Mom/Dad and Bailey! Do you mind sending them to my phone? W - we really missed you and Dee! :)
11 comments:
YEA!!!!! wedding photos! I have been waiting to see if anyone was going to post any! Thanks! Everyone really looks great!
everyone looks great!!!! thanks for posting some pics!
Dee
I only took a couple with my phone.... Anybody else have pics to post???? It was a sweet wedding and Sarah was a beautiful bride!
Jodie
yea! I would really love to see some more!
I can't tell you how much we wish that we could have been there!
We missed you both. Wish you could have been there too. It was a beautiful wedding. MOM K
I love these pictures. Thanks, Jo, for posting them. I usually don't like pictures of GKaye, but, I really like this one. It is neat to see the new couple dancing in the background. MomK
Mom, You should love seeing pics of Guickie, GKaye, Nannie, You are a beautiful Lady!
Jodie
Jo - goodness what have I been Thanks for posting these! I love the pic of Mom/Dad and Bailey! Do you mind sending them to my phone? W - we really missed you and Dee! :)
Jo - goodness what have I been Thanks for posting these! I love the pic of Mom/Dad and Bailey! Do you mind sending them to my phone? W - we really missed you and Dee! :)
Mae - you got any more that you can post?
Post a Comment