This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Brandon,I enjoyed coming to your football games. You did a great job as Center. I'm so glad I got to see you play football. -Guickie
GOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!! Great job, Brandon. Pawpaw
Bran - remember - I want some free tickets when you play for Auburn! War Eagle!
Me too, me too! -Guickie
lol! Can we have the seats together?
SURE!
I love the pics! Don and Jack want free tickets, too...50 yard line will do!Jenny
Brandon,Are you taking orders?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Brandon,
I enjoyed coming to your football games. You did a great job as Center. I'm so glad I got to see you play football. -Guickie
GOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!! Great job, Brandon. Pawpaw
Bran - remember - I want some free tickets when you play for Auburn! War Eagle!
Me too, me too! -Guickie
lol! Can we have the seats together?
SURE!
I love the pics! Don and Jack want free tickets, too...50 yard line will do!
Jenny
I love the pics! Don and Jack want free tickets, too...50 yard line will do!
Jenny
Brandon,
Are you taking orders?
Post a Comment