We had a great time today, too! We missed all the TN and Ireland people!
I loved it when we were trying to organize a group picture and someone said,"Tall people in the back and short people in the front"...only to realize that we were all short! Funny!!!
hey!!!!! SO glad that you posted some photos from turkey day! I can't tell you how much I am missing all my people! hope you ate some black olives for me!
6 comments:
Great day, wonderful food, and a fun time was had by all. Thank you God for all our blessings! -Mom K
We had a great time today, too! We missed all the TN and Ireland people!
I loved it when we were trying to organize a group picture and someone said,"Tall people in the back and short people in the front"...only to realize that we were all short! Funny!!!
Jenny
hey!!!!! SO glad that you posted some photos from turkey day! I can't tell you how much I am missing all my people! hope you ate some black olives for me!
We did, we ate those black olives, also turkey, dressing, mac & cheese, beans and potatoes too.Oh, and I forgot pie and cookies and cake.
Where's the............turkey?
Wooooooop USA USA USA
Post a Comment