Ok- Here's a much needed update!
Deedra, Brooke wore this shirt today for you. She wanted me to take a picture and send it to you!
LB's dance pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
8 comments:
holy cow! they are both SO big! when did that happen???
They grow every day!
jodie
Wait 'til you see Brandon, Jack, Abby Kaye, Mallory, and Spencer! Jo, thanks for updating the blog. Good to see these precious pictures. MOM K
P.S. Jack turns 16 tomorrow.
I have a hard time seeing either of those two guys driving! What happened to Bran playing with his little people an Jack wearing my shoes and growling???
Awww! I love these pics! And tell Brooke I love the shirt!!!
ok... i want LB to tell me how she is doing that in the first photo... what's the trick?
Great pictures! I agree with everyone...the girls look so grown up...and pretty!
-Jenny
I'm jealous.... ill grow up some day....maybe?????
Post a Comment