This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
lol! who are those guys?
I believe I have seen them before. Let me think.............
i don't know who either of those dudes are....
well let's just say they've changed somewhat, just a tad
I don't know if I have ever seen dad wear this sweatshirt again.... does he still have it?
Yes, Dad still has this shirt.
Billy Crystal?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol! who are those guys?
I believe I have seen them before. Let me think.............
i don't know who either of those dudes are....
well let's just say they've changed somewhat, just a tad
I don't know if I have ever seen dad wear this sweatshirt again.... does he still have it?
Yes, Dad still has this shirt.
Billy Crystal?
Post a Comment