This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
He is still a cutie pie! And I bet he can still do the chicken dance....you can tell thats Bailey with that hair!
Dustin, you grew up too fast. Love ya! -signed: Pumpkin Head
Aww he had on his ninja turtle pajamas on and I'm sure Bailey was probably telling him what to do lol
somethings never change. I would like to see him do that chicken dance again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is still a cutie pie! And I bet he can still do the chicken dance....you can tell thats Bailey with that hair!
Dustin, you grew up too fast. Love ya! -signed: Pumpkin Head
Aww he had on his ninja turtle pajamas on and I'm sure Bailey was probably telling him what to do lol
somethings never change. I would like to see him do that chicken dance again!
Post a Comment