aaaaahhh.... 40 years of blissful marriage.... i get it now..... i think they should take everyone on a cruise to help them celebrate. what does everyone else think?
Dad... What is the date for the cruise? Rumor has it that you are taking everyone on a cruise! Sounds fun. Wallace has some good sea sick medicine if you need some! Jo
Ok sign me up for the cruise too and i would like an outside room too with a view.. im sure dad wont mind paying for that as well!! Dustin even has a sea sickness band to where on your wrist so you wont get sick as well!!!
I'm sorry, but I cannot afford to send everyone on a cruise. But do you realize how inexpensive it would be for all of you to chip in and send us on one? If I can't go, send her. - DAD -
Hey - I'm just now catching up, I like the idea of Dad sending us on a cruise - after the week I've had, I need a cruise and a drink! Oops - I didn't just say that - don't tell Mom/Dad!!!
15 comments:
i'll be at the beach!
sorry I won't be wearing a green bathing suit!
Jo
Are you kidding? Happy 40th.........It seems like yesterday. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!Good picture......cute couple.-Mom
40th?
what?
anyone know what she's talking about?
senile?
i won't sign my name. hehehe
40? What is Dad going to do for you? Any plans? Do we need to remind him?
What a cute couple!
Sorry to have been so quiet this past week. We have been working with a University group from Mobile. We will be around a bit more this week.
aaaaahhh.... 40 years of blissful marriage.... i get it now.....
i think they should take everyone on a cruise to help them celebrate. what does everyone else think?
Sounds good to me.... sign me and dee up for that cruise!
Dad... What is the date for the cruise? Rumor has it that you are taking everyone on a cruise! Sounds fun. Wallace has some good sea sick medicine if you need some!
Jo
AGAIN with the sea sick medicine???
Ok sign me up for the cruise too and i would like an outside room too with a view.. im sure dad wont mind paying for that as well!! Dustin even has a sea sickness band to where on your wrist so you wont get sick as well!!!
i meant WEAR not WHERE, its been one of those days....
Hey guys everyone go to this email and see if you recognize some little people??
www.c-hornsbystudio.com
I'm sorry, but I cannot afford to send everyone on a cruise. But do you realize how inexpensive it would be for all of you to chip in and send us on one? If I can't go, send her. - DAD -
Hey - I'm just now catching up, I like the idea of Dad sending us on a cruise - after the week I've had, I need a cruise and a drink! Oops - I didn't just say that - don't tell Mom/Dad!!!
OOOHHH Mae!!! Dont let little Petey read this or he will tell on you faster than lighting!!!
Post a Comment