This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
This is a test to see if any of you read this...
That is NOT funny!! LOL I guess sometimes you just need someone more than other times!!!
oh... go on.... you know it is!
i don't get it!
That's ok mae! we will explain it later!
Yes, lets just say...it will be a Good Friday.....
good friday?can someone help here?
Okay....I'm almost old...and I don't get it!mae
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is a test to see if any of you read this...
That is NOT funny!! LOL I guess sometimes you just need someone more than other times!!!
oh... go on.... you know it is!
i don't get it!
That's ok mae! we will explain it later!
Yes, lets just say...it will be a Good Friday.....
good friday?
can someone help here?
Okay....I'm almost old...and I don't get it!
mae
Post a Comment