Friday, April 6, 2007

LORDY LORDY LOOK WHOS NOT 40!!!!!!!!!!!




















THEY ARE FIFTY!! 50 YEARS OLD TODAY!!

















But just look how sweet they used to be......


Happy Birthday Little Petey and Mae!!!!




Check out this dancing queen....












And check out these babies......

















Check out Petes Office!!






36 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Happy Birthday TOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUU!! Happy Happy Birthday tooooo yooooooo!! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday TOOOOOO YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!
Good Lord youre OLDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's like HALF A CENTURY old!
WOW!!!!
would someone please tell me what it feels like to be half a century?

Anonymous said...

MAE- do you have your AARP card?

Vickie said...

AARP!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Vickie said...

If you dont, I'm sure Dad can tell you how to get one

heeheehee

Anonymous said...

dad probably has a spare card if you need it..... i think i saw it mixed in with his Captain D's coupons!

Anonymous said...

?
now that pete and mae are members of the '50 club' does this mean they get the senior discount at Hardee's?
?

Vickie said...

Yes i think it does!! They can get coffee for real cheap. I guess it pays to be 50 :-)

Wallace said...

assuming that you were able to get out of bed this morning and make it in to work... Happy happy birthday to you!

Wallace said...

How does one celebrate turning fifty?

Anonymous said...

The average garden snail moves at around 0.03 mph. If one set out on your last birthday, and walked non-stop it would have traveled 263 miles this year and 13,150 miles in your lifetime.

Vickie said...

Check out the new pictures i just added!!!

Wallace said...

Where are the birthday kids today? no comments from them yet? Don't tell me that they are actually working!

Vickie said...

If they dont respond...i DO have MORE pictures that just might appear.....

Vickie said...

You know it seems like only yesterday Marianna was screaming at Dad that "This is not the Olympics!" and Pete was passing out in the den at the sight of his own blood..My how time flies!

Anonymous said...

I think that you need to keep posting pictures until they start responding!

Anonymous said...

probably....
1. they don't have their glasses on so they can't see to read
2. the ole arthritis kicked in this morning... so they are still in bed
3. they are experiencing the earlly stages of alziehemer's (not sure how to spell it) and they forgot how to drive to work
now let's see if the honorees will respond!

Wallace said...

Who is this "Anonymous" person? Jo - is that you?

Anonymous said...

I can tell you what it is like to be 50 and it's not good. It is downhill from now on.......Happy Birthday Pete and Mariana. -DAD

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and welcome to the Seniors Club. There are some perks if you look real hard for them.....I am still looking. We love ya. MOM K

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mae, Uncle Pete.......
Happy Birthday to you from Laura Beth

Anonymous said...

Dad - do you have any extra AARP application forms that you could pass on to the birthday kids?

Vickie said...

What exactly does AARP stand for? Aging
Alzheimer
Rheumatoid
Persons???

Wallace said...

ouch!

Anonymous said...

Do we need to start planning a big trip for their 60th like we did for mom?

Vickie said...

I think that would be a lovely idea!!!

Wallace said...

I still want to know who anonymous is....

Anonymous said...

I'm a little surprised that there are not any pictures here of Little Petey making a goofy face!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is ME
Jodie

Wallace said...

Can we post our favorite pics of the birthday kids?

Vickie said...

Oh absolutely!!!! The more the merrier!!!

Wallace said...

Pete - I like the pics of the office. Dee and I were really interested by the snack table... mmmmmm american food!.......!

Wallace said...

Does anyone know if Mae made it in to work today? I keep waiting to see some insights from her on this website....

Anonymous said...

Did you know that 50 years ago:

the cost of a first-class stamp was $0.03

Leave It to Beaver premiered on CBS

Leonard Bernstein's West Side Story debuted on Broadway?

mae said...

Mae did make it in - she DOES not need the AARP card, (no thanks Dad!), and my office was decorated as well. They give us a half day off for our birthday, and believe it or not, I was actually working!!! Thank you for the Happy Birthday Laura Beth - and Vickie, I could hear you singing all the way in Nashville!!! My dear sweet husband surprised me with friends to a nice restaurant, and I had my favorite - crab cakes and lobster! YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.