This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Happy Birthday Dee!! Sorry I'm a day late but I do hope you had the best birthday ever!!
We do all dat luvin!!!!
where's all of the embarassing pictures????/ isn't that what you get when you have a birthday?hehehecome on wallace..... start posting
I'm too nice for that!
thanks for the birthday wishes and a huge thanks a million to wallace for not posting embarrassing pics! he knows that his birthday is just around the corner!
ah.... yes..... we'll have to start digging for some pics.. ...august is just around the corner!!!
Hey now!
That is ok.... no matter how old I get............ I'm still going to be the youngest! ;)
yes, we KNOW who the BABY is! you don't have to remind us!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
where's all of the embarassing pictures????/ isn't that what you get when you have a birthday?
hehehe
come on wallace..... start posting
I'm too nice for that!
thanks for the birthday wishes and a huge thanks a million to wallace for not posting embarrassing pics! he knows that his birthday is just around the corner!
ah.... yes..... we'll have to start digging for some pics.. ...august is just around the corner!!!
Hey now!
That is ok.... no matter how old I get............ I'm still going to be the youngest! ;)
yes, we KNOW who the BABY is! you don't have to remind us!
Post a Comment