Mom.... I know that you are looking forward to coming... but I want to post a few pictures to wet your appetite. These are a few of the 95 pictures (of flowers) that I took yesterday.
From the field next door to our house:
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ha just wait keep checkin back there should be a post soon
9 comments:
ha just wait
keep checkin back
there should be a post soon
who is anonymous?????
good question
oh... the last one was me (but not the first one) I don't know who that was...
Does anyone else check this site a couple of times a day to see if anyone has posted?
I'll take that as a no....
Hey - W - I was in meetings/lunch, I do check this everyday!!!!
I'm busy packing.........love those flowers and clovers too.....can't wait to see....you and Deedra.
hey i check all the time too :-)
Post a Comment