Which is which? Looks like they both have beards, so I'm confused... BTW, let grannie know the plants are doing great... only lost about half of them, but she should be able to revive the other half...
PLEEZZZZ don't ask about the plants on the inside..... i'm trying but i've never had a green thumb.... and I still don't! are the plants suppose to turn kind of yellowish.... paco is still alive!!!! JOdie
ok i have to admit ... at first glance, I thought he was hugging a sheep! I had to go back and take a 2nd look! Guess i've got 'ewe' on the mind!!!! hahahaha anyone like my cleverness? jo
We are working plus Im being the Jones Properties personal secretary and handyperson at the same time!! we can all multi task here!! Im sure Jo is teaching at the same time as well!!
Ive revamped 3 contracts, did 2 stock transactions, took 2 apt calls wanting to know if you had one for one for rent and ate lunch all while blogging!!!
If you are the Jones Prop. Secretary... I want my title to be the Greenhouse Supervisor.... better claim my title before she sees the plants... my title will be revoked soon! Jo
Vic - Be sure to take names & numbers of people calling for apts.... and take notes on how many people are in their family, etc.... also - ask them how they got my cellphone number! - Dad
50 comments:
Dad has been a wild man... hugging donkeys... jumping on bogs... picking up shells...
I think that he has had a good time!
I AM ROLLING HERE!!!!!
and AGAIN i ask WHY is he hugging the donkey??
no one really knows....
when in Ireland.....
I also want to know HOW he got granny to type JACKASS????? Im still laughing over here!!
Which is which? Looks like they both have beards, so I'm confused...
BTW, let grannie know the plants are doing great... only lost about half of them, but she should be able to revive the other half...
PLEEZZZZ don't ask about the plants on the inside..... i'm trying but i've never had a green thumb.... and I still don't!
are the plants suppose to turn kind of yellowish....
paco is still alive!!!!
JOdie
are they dead... alive... or hang'n by a thread...?
ok
i have to admit ... at first glance, I thought he was hugging a sheep! I had to go back and take a 2nd look! Guess i've got 'ewe' on the mind!!!! hahahaha
anyone like my cleverness?
jo
not sure... but definitely sick....how much did you say i needed to water them?
but like i said..... paco is alive and well!
Sounds like you are spending too much time eating pringles and not enough time with the plants...
Mom just shook her head when i read those comments to her....
ummmm..... there wasn't that many left in the can to begin with.....
now there's none : )
jo
what r u doing to your face?
that is just my natural look these days...
I just have a really high forehead...
I need something to contain all my brains...
oh i get it.... you are trying to look like the simpsons!!!!!
jo
OH! I ALMOST FORGOT.... YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT DAD SAID WHEN HE WAS HUGGING THAT DONKEY........
HE SAID.... "EAT YOUR HEART OUT - SAM!" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?
the simpsons?
poor sam... with the head stuck in the popcorn bag... still haven't heard a report on the ponytail...hope it didn't get messed up!
jo
No luckily the pony tail is still intact...it just smells like popcorn butter now....
I've located an old folks home here and it is on the beach! I like it!
Im telling Sam what dad said when i get home.....
I've already got ya'll on the list for Redstone Village... sorry!
Vickie (hehehe)
Redstone Village?? Hilarious!!!!
When do you all ever work? - Dad
Does that mean I can still keep my laundry room and not move them in there?
i'm working
we're fighting the Native Americans at Little Bighorn... Sitting Bull was just killed about 10 minutes ago...
Jodie
I'm a multi-tasker... not a donkey hugger!
Jo
"Who said anything about ME going?" - Dad
We are working plus Im being the Jones Properties personal secretary and handyperson at the same time!! we can all multi task here!! Im sure Jo is teaching at the same time as well!!
Can't you be a multi-tasker and donkey hugger at the same time?
Hey Jo - just make sure that no child is being left behind....
Ive revamped 3 contracts, did 2 stock transactions, took 2 apt calls wanting to know if you had one for one for rent and ate lunch all while blogging!!!
If you are the Jones Prop. Secretary... I want my title to be the Greenhouse Supervisor.... better claim my title before she sees the plants... my title will be revoked soon!
Jo
Ok and Pete can be the Lawncare Supervisor....OH but we mustnt forget that i am also the keeper of the "GOLDEN (butter flavored) DOG"!!!
And Jenny can be the Jones Answering Service too!!
You know how weve all heard it takes a village? Yes it definitely takes a village to get grandpa out of the country!!!! :-)
Vic - Be sure to take names & numbers of people calling for apts.... and take notes on how many people are in their family, etc.... also - ask them how they got my cellphone number! - Dad
Ok the first one was from a lady at the Rehab Center that was saying she gave a guy your number and then the next call was him....
Did you get the number??
If you have the number to the rehab - call them and let them know that he may have a 1 bedroom apt. and that he will call them on monday.
Vic - do you get an email every time that someone posts on here?
When did we get off of the real issue here? Dad hugging a donkey!
fix your face!!!!!
Nothing is wrong with my face! fix yours!
Sorry... had a "13year old" moment there...
Yes i do get an email!!! But they go to my home one so its okay... Is the donkey hugger trying to tell me how to do my phone answering???
lol
BTW, what time is the goat hugger and spouse expected back in Huntspatch?
I just wanted to be the 50th comment!
Post a Comment