Hi all... just a note to say that mom and dad made it! They did not have any problems on the flights... and they are recovering from jet lag. I'll update soon with some pictures!
PS - FYI... I got the dollar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I forgot to say...... WAHOO!!!
is the 'wahoo' for the dollar or b/c you've got your momma with you!
Ya'll have a great time! But not too GREAT of a time..... I need mom (and dad) to come back to huntsville!
JOdie
I called at 6 in the morning (when i got up to mop my floor!)and I still didn't get the dollar! I think Wallace needs to be disqualified on a technicality... given the fact that he's 6 hours ahead. IT'S NOT FAIR! anyone else agree?
if you go to wallace's website there are some pics of mom and dad!
jodie
HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPP!!! I'VE MISPLACED MY PILLS!!! SOMEONE RENT A BOAT AND COME GET ME!!!
Post a Comment