This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
oh man.... i was out yesterday.... i didn't have enough time!
Duh
:(
How are we today, after the paint job????
Feeling blue? oh... come on... that is a good one!!!
i should get some points for that!
no points?
GET IT? FEELING BLUE? HA.................HA......?
Hey W - I'll give you points!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
NOT!!i won!!! LOL Dont be trying to get points AFTER the fact...
I'll give you points too!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
oh man.... i was out yesterday.... i didn't have enough time!
Duh
:(
How are we today, after the paint job????
Feeling blue?
oh... come on... that is a good one!!!
i should get some points for that!
no points?
GET IT? FEELING BLUE? HA.................HA......?
Hey W - I'll give you points!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
NOT!!i won!!! LOL Dont be trying to get points AFTER the fact...
I'll give you points too!
Post a Comment