This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Who will be next?
Great pictures. I want copies of them.............MOM K
fix your face!!!!
those are GREAT pics!!!!!I want to see more!JO-D
Who keeps telling me to fix my face?
ok.... it's me!fix it!
who?
FYI.... Bran hurt his elbo at pe.... we had it xrayed yesterday.... it's ok but he's in a 'sling' today!JODIE
Oh my! glad to hear that he is ok! Does he think that it makes him look tough?
Your face is creepy W!!!!
Now you that you are back I am having to go back and check all the comments....
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Who will be next?
Great pictures. I want copies of them.............MOM K
fix your face!!!!
those are GREAT pics!!!!!
I want to see more!
JO-D
Who keeps telling me to fix my face?
ok.... it's me!
fix it!
who?
FYI.... Bran hurt his elbo at pe.... we had it xrayed yesterday.... it's ok but he's in a 'sling' today!
JODIE
Oh my! glad to hear that he is ok! Does he think that it makes him look tough?
Your face is creepy W!!!!
Now you that you are back I am having to go back and check all the comments....
Post a Comment