Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Beach...

August 1978

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look like i just ate a sour grape or a prune...
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! I'm not sure that I've ever seen it before. My question is...Why is Pete trying to look so serious?

mae said...

I had to look at this twice, gosh does Chris look like his Dad or what???? yeah...why does Pete look so serious????? Could it be, all these sisters were driving him crazy???

Anonymous said...

Pete, Tell us, explain to everyone the serious face

Vickie said...

shoo im not sure i have the words to describe this one....

Wallace said...

Pete... I like the gotee! Ever think of growing it back?

mae said...

My advise ,is don't open this site! I don't think any of us, is familiar with this. Best to err on the side of caution.

Wallace said...

Hey... i got rid of the comment... don't you just hate span?

Wallace said...

hope you guys have a great weekend!