Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ready to go!!!


Ok, i had to put up a new post. Today is a dreary rainy, cold day and I for one am so ready to go to the beach. How is everyone else? Wallace are you better? Oh and yesterday, the pool temperature was 36...anyone for a swim?

17 comments:

Wallace said...

Hey! Thanks for the new post! I'm ready to go! We are going to buy our tickets next week! Wahoo!!!

Wallace said...

Oh... thanks... I am feeling a lot better!

Anonymous said...

i'm surprised dad's not there ready to jump in... we know how he loves hitting the cold water! Maybe you need to have him over for some ribs and a swim.
Jodie

Anonymous said...

speaking of the weather.... it's freeeeezing in my classroom today. I've been cold all day and the only jacket i have is one that Laura Beth left. i think the heat is finally kicking in though!
burrrrrr

Anonymous said...

speaking of laura beth.... we got her hair cut yesterday. it is precious... just barely sweeps her shoulders. probably had 4 or 5 inches cut off. she loves it! she keeps saying, 'i can't stop looking at myself"
too cute!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

vickie,
we HAD to find bailey this a.m. to show her!

Vickie said...

oh girl ive already gotten the call to tell me how cute it is!! and yes i think dad needs to come for a little dip!!

Anonymous said...

who called? was it me?
Jodie

Vickie said...

no bailey called and told me when she asked me to come get her...sick again.

Anonymous said...

David looks good in your picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I was ready for the beach...until I saw the picture that you just posted. Scary!

mae said...

Just got back from a company meeting in Natural Bridge Virginia - cold! Got back last night, got stuck in the airport at Charlotte - again cold!!!! I am sooooooooooooo ready for the beach! Vic - I love the pic you posted of Mike, who is that with him?????

Vickie said...

Pris... hheeeeheeeheee

Anonymous said...

it's not mike. he doesn't have the hat with the flower bow.

Anonymous said...

Can somone take care of this from Mike this year at the beach? He has a pink bow hat, how about a lavender?
mae

Vickie said...

Sure, david has a yellow one, they can be twins!!

Wallace said...

5 months 17 days!!! We buy our plane tickets next week!!!!