Maybe I should get him to draw another picture. I tried calling you several time this weekend. Where were you? I've mailed you a package, and I'm getting another one ready.... girl scout cookies and all..... love you Jodie
WOW! if that is the case... call me anytime! No... we had summerish weather over the weekend... and we were out most of it. sorry! but thanks for the package! I'll be looking for it!
8 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! I had forgotten about that picture. What a keepsake!
JO
I'm glad you are coming again to 'swim with your family"
we can't wait to see ya'll
JO
Cute...It kind of looks like Wallace is dancing in the water.
I love the hairdo, too!
do you still have that much hair?
Ouch! WHO said that?
Maybe I should get him to draw another picture. I tried calling you several time this weekend. Where were you? I've mailed you a package, and I'm getting another one ready.... girl scout cookies and all.....
love you
Jodie
WOW! if that is the case... call me anytime! No... we had summerish weather over the weekend... and we were out most of it. sorry! but thanks for the package! I'll be looking for it!
Post a Comment