Monday, February 4, 2008

Beach Boys


In this second, original artwork by Abby Kaye, the following dialogue is extremely important:


Wallace is saying..."Don't break my heart. My akey breaky heart."

Dustin is saying..."Wallace, don't sing!"

David is saying..."Yeah, You're giving me a headache."

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Those are some good-looking beach boys. If only they looked like that in real life!

Anonymous said...

I love their swimshorts. I'm so glad that they are wearing something appropriate for a family gathering...skimpy speedos would never work. The beach boys really need something that provides full coverage...for their "bums".

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm so glad that you asked Wallace about that word..."bums"...Where did that come from?

Anonymous said...

dust, I love the stick up hair and the clean shaven face!
Jo-D

Wallace said...

uh.... why am i being a target here?

Wallace said...

Abby, I love the picture! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
You do have two targets...on your chest!

Anonymous said...

Mae and Vic,
Where are you today?

Vickie said...

LOL i LOVE it!! it looks remarkably like them too!!! and i love the fact that david has hair AND is smaller... heeheee

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Where are your eye balls?

Wallace said...

The strange thing is that I do have two targets on my chest... how did she know?

mae said...

Hey - I'm here...I'm glad someone missed me!!! Abby K - love the boy pic! Speedos would have ben scary! I think W - did use to have a mullet!

Wallace said...

what?

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
AK and I have seen your recent pics on your website. She's noticed that your hair is getting really long. I guess that is why she drew you with a mullet. It looks good in the drawing. Maybe you should try it in real life.

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
You also look sort of..."Elvis-ish"

Anonymous said...

ummmm, deedra says "no" to the mullet


;-)

Anonymous said...

W may start to look like Billy Ray Cyrus with that long hair!!!

Wallace said...

again..... what?

Wallace said...

mom, are you going to tell them to be nice to me?

Anonymous said...

yea! Be nice to little Wallace!