Thursday, February 7, 2008

Have You Ever...


Have you ever felt like you were in the wrong place...at the wrong time?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, that is not Don.

Anonymous said...

No, that is not one of my cats, either.

Anonymous said...

That was going to be my first question. Don? and the second... Did you get a new cat?

Vickie said...

LOL that looks like my old cat Nimbus!! And yes they always want to get in the wrong place and the wrong time....

Wallace said...

that was going to be my question too!

Anonymous said...

Would you like to know who the legs belong to?

Anonymous said...

I hope they are not yours!

Anonymous said...

Gross! Of course not!

mae said...

The legs and that cat does not belong to the Childree Family!!!! Who claims this?

Anonymous said...

Mae,
You are so funny...Didn't you email this picture to me the other day?

Anonymous said...

No Jen - you're the funny one...hahaha, I did not email this to you - I think these legs look like Dustin's or David's! Maybe this is vic's pic!!!! mae

Wallace said...

They are not ours!

mae said...

Somebody please change it though....it's making me kind of sick! I had lunch at my desk today and decided to check out the blog...mistake...at lunch....

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! I have another great cat pic for tomorrow.