
One evening (after being tucked into bed), MeMe waddled into the den and said, "Hey guys, wook at my quackers!" She was referring to the (duck-like) gloves that she was wearing on her feet.
Being the mother of a three-year-old is always an exciting adventure.
19 comments:
QUACK!
Quack back. Very cute!
MeMe - your quackers look warm! Can I borrow them? Aunt Mae
LOVE the Quackers!!! We should all be wearing them!!! I have love leopard print ones that would be lovely!!!
quackers? it's 110 degrees today!
Jodie
If Vickie wants to wear leopard print quackers, she should do it...regardless of the temp. Fashion always comes first!
Hey!
I have a pic now with my comments. I'm so proud of me!
Very cute Jen! I'm impressed! I can't even post....of course, I can't even get off an airplane correctly either! Funny story.... (Went in an UNAUTHORIZED - NO ADMITTANCE door at the airport in Charlotte! I think I embarrassed my co-workers! It was hysterical!!!
Mae,
You can't post?
You can't exit a plane correctly?
Time for a vacation.....
LOL!! Im impressed as well Jenny!! Mae, youve been holding out on me.. you didnt tell me about that one!!
Liz tells me that I go way too fast in life! I "plow" into things, I break things, I venture into prohibited areas, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, the list goes on....she says (her words exactly), "You don't take time to smell the roses Mom"! I think at 51 I'll slow down.....
Mae,
If you're going to slow down, forget the roses...
Slow down and smell the chocolate cake!
Girl - if I'm going to the beach, I better not be smelling anymore chocolate cake!!!! Hey, MeMe should do a fashion show for talen night!
MeMe does a fashion show every day...from her closet. She is constantly changing her clothes. We are on outfit #3 right now!
Mae,
You can always stop and smell the chocolate cake...you don't have to eat a bite!
I saw the funniest sign the other day at Hobby Lobby. It said:
"There is a skinny girl in me somewhere. I can usually shut her up with cookies!"
hey jen... like the new pic... Isn't someone missing?
He was taking it.
Post a Comment