I hope that this works for everyone. If it does not work it might be because your work/school has a firewall up. PLEASE check it out when you get home. It is really cute!
Wallace, Thanks for posting AK's video for me. She does look so grown up. I guess all the time that she spends talking and singing to herself in the mirror has paid off...She looks so "professional".
I loved the video Abby Kaye!! And yes i too had a corn dog craving...wallace and dee you have to try the new mini corn dogs without the sticks..Fantabulous!!
i have to stop thinking about corndogs, but do you guys remember that at the A & W place you could get mini corndogs with cheese sauce to dunk them in?......mmmmmmmm......
I watched AK again - still just as cute!!!!! Loves it!!! I can't remember either when we've had corndogs at my house...let's see, hig sodium content, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and weight gain...those might be the reasons why!!! Do you all still want a corn dog????? I know...I'm a downer this morning - sorry!
Corndogs? You people are crazy! You should only eat corndogs when you don't feel like cooking and when you're too tired to run through a drive-through. When we're at the beach, I think I'll stick with boiled shrimp and Jake's grilled fish. Now that's....Yummy!
I don't know Jen....it's 3:00, and I'm starving, I might break down and eat a corn dog....actually I'm getting the treadmill - corndog will have to wait :( However, bar-b-que shrimp sound scrumptious!!!!
20 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Way to go Abby Kaye - I see an ABC reporter in you! You go girl!!!!! (those corn dogs are making me hungry!)
I hope that this works for everyone. If it does not work it might be because your work/school has a firewall up. PLEASE check it out when you get home. It is really cute!
Abby - Deedra and I love the video!!! you did such a great job!!! and you looked so grown up!
PS - are you missing some teeth?
Wallacethanks for posting this! Abby K. does look grown up!!!! Precious, precious!
Beware Wallace - something coming soon for you! HA
Who said that?
Abby Kaye - great job. Pawpaw and I loved your video. Thanks for sharing this with us. Love ya, Guickie
I must be having a "senior moment", maybe even a "senior day". I can't remember my blog information. Oh well!!! - Guickie - I think that is me.
I think that i have watched this 10 times now... it still makes me smile!
Wallace,
Thanks for posting AK's video for me. She does look so grown up. I guess all the time that she spends talking and singing to herself in the mirror has paid off...She looks so "professional".
I could really go for a corndog right about now. I have been thinking about it.... i think that it has been about 5 years since i have had one.
5 years since a CORNDOG. That's a staple around my house. At least 2 times a month! Gotta have those dogs!
Jodie
mmmmmm, corndogs......can we put that on the grocery list for our house at the beach? i can't remember the last time i ate one either...
dee
I loved the video Abby Kaye!! And yes i too had a corn dog craving...wallace and dee you have to try the new mini corn dogs without the sticks..Fantabulous!!
i have to stop thinking about corndogs, but do you guys remember that at the A & W place you could get mini corndogs with cheese sauce to dunk them in?......mmmmmmmm......
dee
hugs to abby kaye! you are awesome!!
I watched AK again - still just as cute!!!!! Loves it!!! I can't remember either when we've had corndogs at my house...let's see, hig sodium content, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and weight gain...those might be the reasons why!!! Do you all still want a corn dog????? I know...I'm a downer this morning - sorry!
jo, did w tell you that we got our valentine's cards? they're awesome! laura beth is so sweet!!!!
dee
Corndogs?
You people are crazy! You should only eat corndogs when you don't feel like cooking and when you're too tired to run through a drive-through. When we're at the beach, I think I'll stick with boiled shrimp and Jake's grilled fish. Now that's....Yummy!
I don't know Jen....it's 3:00, and I'm starving, I might break down and eat a corn dog....actually I'm getting the treadmill - corndog will have to wait :( However, bar-b-que shrimp sound scrumptious!!!!
who said a corndog is not cooking. it's cooking to me!
Post a Comment