Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Victory is Sweet!




Hey! I've been meaning to post some pictures, but just haven't had time. Here are some pictures from Bran's basketball game. They won, but it was close. Very exciting. He has one game left. I'm sad to see it coming to an end. He's had a great time playing this year, and it's been fun to watch.

20 comments:

Jodie said...

be sure to notice the player on the other team in the 3rd picture. Like i said it was a close game!

Anonymous said...

great pics! we are so proud of you, bran!!!

deedra

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, too. The third picture should be titled:
"Defeat is Cruel".

Anonymous said...

Come to the game this saturday, if you can.
JODIE

mae said...

Anybody miss me....been out for day and a half. W - love the pic on the beach, anything mean? Hmmm....let me think.....I'll get back to you on that one!

Good pics of Brandon! Reminds me Liz playing! She got the "most aggressive player award" and also an award for having the most fouls!
(I had to remind her not to use bad words, 'cause she was playing for the Church of Christ!!!

Anonymous said...

The game with the pictures, bran only fouled out once. But another game, he fouled out twice. I was like "WHAT!!!!"
JODIE

Vickie said...

Nice!! ive gotta go to work for a while in the morning or id come to the game...

Anonymous said...

wake up dustin in the a.m. Bran would love for him to come!
JODIE

Vickie said...

I'll see. he has to close tonight so he wont be home till around 2

Anonymous said...

yikes! HE'll probably want to snooze in the a.m.!

Wallace said...

yikes! 2 am? I remember those days! Tell him to eat some popcorn for me!

Anonymous said...

Tell Dustin to eat some Twizzlers for me. Yum! This makes me want to see a movie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wallace,
What about a corndog?

Wallace said...

I still want a corndog!

Anonymous said...

Did they win the last game?

Anonymous said...

YEP! We went to the awards ceremony last night. Got home and had a message that baseball practice starts tonight!
Not even a day break!
JODIE

Anonymous said...

YEP! We went to the awards ceremony last night. Got home and had a message that baseball practice starts tonight!
Not even a day break!
JODIE

Anonymous said...

Any update?

Anonymous said...

I agree....we need an update!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!