This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe how big you are getting!!!!
Happy B-day, Bess! I love your school picture. You look so grown up!
Please note: Jenny made her dress in the Kindergarten pic!Mom made the dress in the first picture!Jo-D
Happy Birthday Laura Beth! You look so pretty in your pink!!!!! Love, Aunt Mae
Happy Birthday, Laura Beth!!!!! Can't wait to see you at the beach!!!!Dee
Ok.... I have just finished watching the beach video of our trip in 06.... I AM REALLY READY TO GO BACK!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe how big you are getting!!!!
Happy B-day, Bess! I love your school picture. You look so grown up!
Please note: Jenny made her dress in the Kindergarten pic!
Mom made the dress in the first picture!
Jo-D
Happy Birthday Laura Beth! You look so pretty in your pink!!!!! Love, Aunt Mae
Happy Birthday, Laura Beth!!!!! Can't wait to see you at the beach!!!!
Dee
Ok.... I have just finished watching the beach video of our trip in 06.... I AM REALLY READY TO GO BACK!!!!!
Post a Comment