This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I promise I brushed her hair that morning!
Too cute!
ok... after talking with Jo this afternoon I have the fever to go back to good ol' peeks... can we fit that in this summer after the beach trip?
I'm in! Sounds like fun to me.... JO
awww i love the beach pics!! too cute!!
I love the pics, too!
What a cute beach baby!!!!!-MOM K
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I promise I brushed her hair that morning!
Too cute!
ok... after talking with Jo this afternoon I have the fever to go back to good ol' peeks... can we fit that in this summer after the beach trip?
I'm in! Sounds like fun to me....
JO
awww i love the beach pics!! too cute!!
I love the pics, too!
What a cute beach baby!!!!!-MOM K
Post a Comment