I can remember a few "diva" pictures of Bailey. Do you remember the picture of her with all that thick, curly hair ...and she's holding a rose? Now that is a diva picture!
That brings back dancing divas days with my girls! I saved all their dance costumes for years, (they took dance, ballet, tap, modern, etc. for about 10 years)I finally got rid of them, but of course saved both of their fist tutus and dance shoes! Abby Kaye and MeMe - you both are just gorgeous!!!! Send Aunt Mae a pic!
That just made my day! we've had a long morning of testing.... it's almost 11, and we are still in homeroom! Absolutely beautiful pictures! i wonder what brooke will say when she sees 'meme'. She loves meme. talks about her all the time! JODIE
8 comments:
Those are so good!!! They look so professional too.... :-)
Thanks!
You know...when you're a diva...your pictures always look good!
LOL yes...ive always found that true of myself..heehee
I can remember a few "diva" pictures of Bailey. Do you remember the picture of her with all that thick, curly hair ...and she's holding a rose? Now that is a diva picture!
That brings back dancing divas days with my girls! I saved all their dance costumes for years, (they took dance, ballet, tap, modern, etc. for about 10 years)I finally got rid of them, but of course saved both of their fist tutus and dance shoes!
Abby Kaye and MeMe - you both are just gorgeous!!!! Send Aunt Mae a pic!
That just made my day! we've had a long morning of testing.... it's almost 11, and we are still in homeroom! Absolutely beautiful pictures! i wonder what brooke will say when she sees 'meme'. She loves meme. talks about her all the time!
JODIE
These are great!!!
They both look SO grownup! I can't wait to see them (and all of you) this summer!!!!
What beautiful girls. Love ya, MOM K
Post a Comment