Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Tortilla Ghost


A few nights ago, Don cooked chiken fajitas for dinner. While I was busy fixing one for Jack and Abby Kaye (MeMe only eats a warm tortilla with shredded cheese on the side), I heard..."Whoooooooooooooo"...I looked over and saw MeMe sitting at the table with a "tortilla ghost mask" in front of her face. She had bitten two eyes holes out of her tortilla... and had also chewed a scalloped edge all around the edge of her mask. Don't you just love three year olds?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi MeME - that's how I would eat a fajita also - cheese on the side and nothing else! Love, liz

Wallace said...

Hey Jen - You need to delete that comment from Jojosho... just click on the the little trashcan next to the post!

Vickie said...

That is HILARIOUS!! She does have an imagination...

Anonymous said...

i was scared! HEy LIz! Do you still eat "that brown thing between the two pieces of bread"
AKA- Hamburger Plain!
You are too funny!
JOdie

Anonymous said...

Jo - I can't wait for her to see your comment, when she gets home tonight! That's too funny! She would also order a taco, without the brown stuff, green stuff or red stuff - aka a cheese taco! mae

Anonymous said...

Bless her little heart! SHe probably still orders a taco w/ meat & cheese only.
Jodie
p.s.- at least she found her wallet so she can pay for her taco!

Anonymous said...

What? I've never heard of a cheese taco! That's kind of weird!

Anonymous said...

Jen- yes Liz is wierd....also, when she looked at Abby's dance pic, she said "she looks just like I looked in the second grade"! Isn't that funny, they both came up with the fact that they favor each other!!!! Although, they may favor, MeMe and Liz have the attitudes!!!
mae

Anonymous said...

similar attitudes and similar eating habits. watch out jenny!

Wallace said...

AH! now we know who the 'ghost' was... and who was posting all of those 'anonymous comments!