Thursday, April 10, 2008

100

HEY! Here's my 100 list. Facts about myself. Everyone should do it. It'll be fun to read about everyone else. It wasn't really that hard once I got started. If I got stuck, I just set it aside for a while and came back to it. Enjoy and I am waiting to see who does it next. You never know, Dad my come through and give every participant a dollar. Don't be the last (MAE)..... you'll only get a penny!


1. I have 3 beautiful children
2. I am very happily married.
3. I have been to Hawaii 3 times.
4. My favorite TV show is Little House On The Prarie.
5. Mom and dad still owe me a trip to the Memphis Zoo!
6. I have just recently lost 30 pounds. (yeah me!)
7. My hair looks better long, rather than short.
8. I love to be at the swimming pool.
9. I am a teacher.
10. My favorite summer (before having kids) was spent working as a camp counselor.
11. I could have been musically talented. I played 4 instruments. (oboe, flute, viola, and piano) But I am not.
12. I am not good with plants and flowers.
13. I love doing jigsaw puzzles. I don’t get this from dad!
14. I wish I could sew, but I don’t even have time to learn.
15. I like to read.
16. I like to shop.
17. I love taking the kids to the park and to feed the ducks.
18. I love watching Brandon and Bess play ball.
19. I love dad’s chocolate homemade ice cream. See mom, he can cook!
20. Dad taught me to drive a 5 speed.
21. During the spring and summer I wear a toe ring.
22. I’m jealous that Jenny is going to Disney world tomorrow! Have fun! Wish I was going too!
23. I love teaching U.S. History. (it’s better than math and English)
24. I don’t like sea food.
25. I want to buy a camper.
26. I want to go see the home of Laura Ingalls Wilder. (Missouri)
27. I gave Brooke my middle name (Allison)
28. I drive a van.
29. The chore I hate the most is folding clothes.
30. My favorite soft drink is Dr. Pepper.
31. I have strong fingernails like mom.
32. I have dad’s nose, but not his chin!
33. I want to see Mount Rushmore.
34. I wish dad would let me drive his corvette.
35. If I had not been a teacher, I think I would have been a nurse.
36. Roll Tide!
37. I like looking for four leaf clovers.
38. I’ve only had 1 cavity.
39. I’ve never colored my hair.
40. I was a girl scout.
41. I am allergic to benadryl
42. I would prefer to drive as to fly.
43. I taught Bran to ride a bike last summer. ( I was beginning to think it was impossible!)
44. I keep too much, and I have a hard time throwing stuff away. (thanks again mom)
45. I would rather be hot than cold.
46. I don’t like mushrooms, olives, or tomatoes.
47. I love going to the beach!
48. I will be 35 next month.
49. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
50. I have a dog----Scruffy
51. I love it when our family all gets together.
52. I spend too much money, and should save more.
53. I prefer to sleep on my stomach.
54. I would rather be sick than my kids be sick.
55. I like to sing on LB’s Karaoke machine.
56. More Republican than Democrat.
57. Green is my favorite color.
58. I paint my toe nails but not my finger nails.
59. I don’t like roller coasters, but I use to.
60. I like playing Webkinz.
61. I prefer to dress down rather than dress up.
62. I think Enchanted is my favorite Disney movie.
63. I never took dance.
64. I really don’t drive fast anymore.
65. I wish I were taller.
66. I love taking vacations.
67. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
68. I like target better than wal-mart.
69. I like having on going ‘projects’.
70. I enjoy spending time with friends.
71. I want to learn how to play tennis.
72. I want to go to Ireland.
73. A childhood memory- I remember when mom spilled her milk!
74. I need to buy a digital camera.
75. 99% of the time I pull my hair back.
76. I don’t wear lip stick.
77. As I’ve gotten older I try to laugh more.
78. I want to go to Washington D.C. next spring.
79. I’ve been out of the country twice.
80. I would rather sneak snacks into the movies than pay the outrageous price for popcorn.
81. If I could meet a movie star, I would want to meet Michael Landon. (yes, I know he died. I still remember that sad sad day)
82. I enjoy taking walks.
83. What I hate most about my joy is the paperwork.
84. I own too many shoes.
85. I can burp with the best of them! (owe this one to dad)
86. I don’t like scary movies.
87. I remember Sherry letting me brush her hair when I was little.
88. I love making sand castles.
89. Burger King hamburgers, but McDonald’s Fries.
90. I hardly ever watch t.v.
91. I sing in the car.
92. I collect Madame Alexander dolls and precious moment figurines.
93. I need a new kitchen floor!
94. The last book I read was by Nicholas Sparks.
95. Mom and I should be a team and go on Wheel of Fortune.
96. I use to take painting classes at Hobby Lobby.
97. I am going to go to Six Flaggs this summer.
98. Did I already say, I want to drive Dad’s corvette (just once)
99. I don’t read the news paper.
100. I am extremely happy!

6 comments:

Wallace said...

Jo - GREAT list! i have loved reading it!!!

There were a lot of things that i didn't know... but I think that my favorite was 72!

Anonymous said...

OK- somebody leave me a comment or I'm gonna be sad! This was a lot of work!
JODIE

mae said...

Jo- our service was down yesterday - I couldn't check the blog. I love your 100. When I have time, I'm going to work on mine. I'm like you in that, I never had time to learn how to sew - but somethig I wanted to do.
mae

Anonymous said...

#38- no fair!!!!

#60- what is webkinz?

#65, #75, & #80- me too!

#97- when?

can i put in a request for the homemade chocolate ice cream this summer?

Anonymous said...

Jo, great job. We really enjoyed reading the "100" list. Dad and I read it twice. Love ya girl. MOM K

Anonymous said...

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM is on the list!! Can't wait.