Monday, April 14, 2008

My 100 Things About Myself...

Okay i sat down and gave it a try, its actually very easy :-) Everybody needs to do one and let us read them!!

1. My favorite color is green
2. I love animal prints and am not afraid to wear them
3. I have 3 children
4. I love to laugh
5. I love my house
6. I especially love my pool
7. I love our family get togethers
8. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and a huge turtle
9. I am very easy going
10. I don’t anger easily
11. I’ve been out of the country 3 times
12. I like having a fireplace in my bedroom
13. I want to drive Dads corvette too
14. If something bothers me and I cant change it, I make the best of it and go on
15. My eyes still change colors
16. I’m comfortable with myself
17. I don’t judge other people
18. I am known as the “therapist” for my office
19. For some reason, people tell me ANYTHING, even strangers
20. Sometimes I’m too outspoken
21. I've learned that sometimes not saying anything at all says the most!
22. I love to watch people
23. One of my favorite things to do is celebrity watch
24. I’m usually the first one to laugh at myself
25. I wish I had finished my psychology degree
26. I would have loved to have been a counselor
27. I love to read
28. I love to write although most things I don’t share
29. I love going to the beach
30. I want to live at the beach
31. I would love to cook for people
32. I like to sing even if I cant do it like I used to
33. I sleep on my side and barely move
34. My favorite food is Italian.
35. I want hardwood floors in my living room and bedroom
36. I hope my kids think of me as a friend as well as mom
37. Dustin and Bailey say I have voodoo eyes
38. I can still stop them both with one voodoo eye look
39. I would like to go to Ireland
40. I would like to go to Italy
41. I would also like to go to Greece
42. I’ve always wanted to go to Alcatraz
43. I would like to pan for gold
44. I am terrified of snakes
45. I am also not a fan of alligators
46. I like being part of a large family
47. I’ve decided that 45 is NOT old
48. Sometimes I think I would like a small tattoo
49. I can finally wear size 6 shoes, I’m not toes and ankles anymore
50. I’d rather be comfortable than dressed up
51. I love going barefooted
52. I don’t like socks
53. In order to stop a hot flash I have to take off my shoes
54. I am Mrs. Clairol
55. I love knowing that Dustin will always fall in water
56. I love knowing that Bailey will tell me all about it
57. I like being alone
58. I like it when we have full moons
59. I’d also like to drive Dads Jaguar
60. My favorite TV show was Tarzan
61. I’ve always wanted to be Jane.
62. I want a white Mustang Convertible so I can go topless ;-)
63. I like being able to constantly change my hair
64. I’ve had my belly button pierced
65. I don’t think you can be too big to wear a bikini if you want to
66. I like to dance
67. I like all kinds of music
68. I wanted to finish piano lessons but our teacher always had bad breath!
69. I wish I was more open sometimes
70. When I’m sick I want to be left alone
71. I don’t like going to the dentist
72. I cant stand anyone touching my neck
73. I am very claustrophobic
74. Every now and then I just have to have a Krystal
75. I like being able to vent with the Sistas and they be on my side
76. I still collect monkeys
77. I like with having a big family, there’s always someone I can talk to
78. I love hot weather and hate cold
79. All of my fingers are double jointed
80. I’ve been in 3 commercials
81. I once sang on the Country Boy Eddie show
82. I would like to be able to stay home instead of work
83. I like Emeralds better than Diamonds
84. I’ve always been a night person
85. I refer to my kids as “those people”
86. I don’t really like chocolate
87. I love bread
88. I love that our family has a great sense of humor
89. I know that Dad really started the See Food
90. I wish we all lived closer together
91. I love water parks
92. I really love to play skee-ball
93. I love McDonalds French fries
94. I could probably eat pizza every day
95. I loved going fishing with Dad and Sherry
96. I loved watching Mae twirl in the front yard
97. I hated picking bagworms!
98. I cant handle it when anyone (even animals) throws up
99. I once stepped on a frog bare footed
100. I am very lucky.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vickie - I love this!!! I'm working on my list. Everyone needs to to do this. I learned so much about Jo and W, I didn't know. And now you! I didn't know you had your belly button pierced! Oh my! Okay, I'm working on mine!!! mae

Vickie said...

honey, i had my belly buttoned pierced before our first Florida trip ;-)

Anonymous said...

#5 and 1/2- I love being neighbors with Jodie
#13- I get to first! I'm dad's favorite.
#31- cook for me anytime
#48- wallace will take you this summer!
JODIE

Wallace said...

Vic - This is great! I have learned SO much about you!!!

31 - I can help you with this one! I'll just float in the pool and you can fulfill this one!!!

37 - Interesting....

39-40 We can knock both of these out at the same time! I would love to take you both places!

48 - Another thing I can help you with. I'll talk to Jake and see what we can come up with!

62 - ?

80 - Did not know this! very cool!

Wallace said...

Mae - I can't wait to read yours!

Vickie said...

LOL ok JO, i do love being neighbors with you, and NO you are not dads favorite...if we are talking about the corvette..i think Gracies got us all beat..this summer ill be glad to cook for both of you...as far as taking me to get a tattoo..he may wanna ask me where i want to put it first ;-) just kidding...

Vickie said...

did you notice that so far all three of our favorite colors are green?

Anonymous said...

notice dad has not left a comment....

Wallace said...

Vic - Too much info about the tattoo....

Anonymous said...

#11- when and where?

#31 & #39- come on over and we'll let you cook for us, kill two birds with one stone

#84- me too!

#86- really? not sure we can still be friends........

Vickie said...

Lets see years ago i got to go to the Bahamas, Aruba, St. Maartin, Acapulco & Cancun. Now Dee we can still be friends...i eat chocolate im just crazy about it. But i dont do sweets that much anyway.

Anonymous said...

whew! i was getting worried! [dee wipes sweat from her brow while eating her pint of ben & jerry's choc chip cookie dough]

Anonymous said...

Vickie and I have plan relating to tatoos! HA mae

Vickie said...

Now Mae... dont you go revealing our secrets ;-)But i wont fight you on this one, if you want to go ahead and get MIKE tattooed somewhere, you go right ahead :-)

Anonymous said...

who's going to be next to publish their 100 list?
Jodie

Wallace said...

Hey guys! I've got some news!!! We just got our tickets to come home this summer!!!! Wahoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
Very interesting.........Dad and I loved reading your "100" list. How can we print these out? Can we? Love ya, MOM K