Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Favorite Disney Picture


This is our favorite picture from Disney World. Do you recognize Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters? The stepsisters were so funny... Lady Tremaine was a little intimidating. We tried to get Jack and Don to join the girls for a group picture, but they refused.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...My computer is working now!

Thanks for your help, Vickie!
I appreciate the fact that you actually helped me...and didn't just say, "Did you type the right username?" Vic, you're a great sistah!

Vickie said...

LOL too funny! Glad to help anytime. Love the picture..i think i went to school with one of the stepsisters ;-)

Wallace said...

I can't imagine why the guys would not want to have their picture made with them... I would be afraid that they they would try and kiss jack or something! YUCK!

Wallace said...

Hey Jen - Bad help is better than no help at all...

Anonymous said...

CUTE pic! Bring all of the pics this weekend. I want to see all of them.
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Bad help is still bad help!

Anonymous said...

Where's Mae today?

Vickie said...

I dont know, shes prolly busy. she had to do a HUGE reception yesterday but she said it went great!

mae said...

I thought I responded, I don't know what happened - big event yesterday! Huge Success!!! Had a budget, and stayed UNDER budget! They might keep me!!!!
By the way, Jen, so glad Somebody missed me!!!!

mae said...

By the way - isn't it a little hard to have attitude when you have FLOATIES!!????

Wallace said...

Mae - she is work'n the floats. see how one is cocked to the side?