This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I read through all of last week's posts and comments...you guys sure had a lot to say. Do any of you ever find time to work?
Dis anyone miss me?
"Did"See how tired I am? I can't even spell!
Hey Jen! We missed you guys.... All week I kept thinking of all the fun you must have been having.... Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Oh... and I love the picture! The girls' faces look really cool! Where is Jack?
Jack's a little too cool to hang out with Belle.
did you do photopass?JOdie
OOOH Belle!! Nice. and yes we missed you last week. glad to have you back!
Jen - we did miss you! Disney World was our fav. family vac,but also the most tiring!!!! The girls are precious with Belle! Hey...work on your 100 items list.mae
Guickie and Pawpaw missed you all too. We are glad you had a nice time and glad that you are back. MOM K
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I read through all of last week's posts and comments...you guys sure had a lot to say. Do any of you ever find time to work?
Dis anyone miss me?
"Did"
See how tired I am? I can't even spell!
Hey Jen! We missed you guys.... All week I kept thinking of all the fun you must have been having.... Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Oh... and I love the picture! The girls' faces look really cool!
Where is Jack?
Jack's a little too cool to hang out with Belle.
did you do photopass?
JOdie
OOOH Belle!! Nice. and yes we missed you last week. glad to have you back!
Jen - we did miss you! Disney World was our fav. family vac,but also the most tiring!!!! The girls are precious with Belle! Hey...work on your 100 items list.
mae
Guickie and Pawpaw missed you all too. We are glad you had a nice time and glad that you are back. MOM K
Post a Comment