Thursday, May 8, 2008

For anonymous

Anonymous wanted a hair-y pic. Here you go:



13 comments:

Wallace said...

I don't know which hairdo is the best...

Anonymous said...

YES!!! WE HAVE AN UPDATE!!! Thanks W! I think Sherry defiitely wins the greatest hair award! However, little Petey, has it going on!!! mae

Vickie said...

OH MY!! We were such a lovely bunch!! Where did you find that picture?? And we look all so happy.....

Anonymous said...

Poor Jo... she did not have any hair...

Jodie said...

Atleast I have HAIR now!.... Ha
Jo-D

Vickie said...

we almost look like we could have been in a shampoo commercial....i especially love Maes expression and Peteys sexy look,Plus Sherry licking those lips! LOL

Anonymous said...

Pete - What did he smell?

Anonymous said...

I really like Sherry's BIG Barrette! Did they really use to make them that big???? She needed it for the big ole head of hers! And I think little petey is posing. As for me, I think I was in my "I think I'm pretty" mode! Jenny and Jodie and Vickie looked just real pleased to be with their people!
I know this is mushy...but...we were really were so glad to be in this family - we are so blessed! okay...i'm done...mae

Anonymous said...

Where's Pris? It's a shame that she's not in the pic, too!

Anonymous said...

What is Pete wearing around his neck?

Wallace said...

I'm glad to be a part of the family... even if I wasn't a part when this pic was taken!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

W - what is that look? Looks like you're really "pondering" something....

Wallace said...

Just trying to keep it interesting!

;)