I also see toot... I don't know that there is any other 'known' picture of him!
Sorry but I don't know where you can get such a cool pair. I didn't buy them... but I would say that it is a safe bet that they came from sears surplus...
I had a good mothers day! We were going to cook out, but it was toooooooo windy! So we (I) cooked inside! It was nice seeing Jodie, Bill, bran, bess and brooke! They came to the house, just in time for ice cream!!! :) mae
Hey guys, Until you try that "resting your eyes, don't knock it". Thanks for all the Mother's Day cards, gifts, and phone calls. It was good to see and or talk to you all. I had a wonderful day. Couldn't help but think of Nannie and how much I miss her. I love you all........MOM K
16 comments:
I love this picture!
I see Toot!
JO-d
wallace,
where can i get bran some house shoes like those?
And
We all know that mom was just resting her eyes! She's really not asleep.
Jo-D
I also see toot... I don't know that there is any other 'known' picture of him!
Sorry but I don't know where you can get such a cool pair. I didn't buy them... but I would say that it is a safe bet that they came from sears surplus...
Oh... I should add that the caption written on the back (in Dad's handwriting) said, "Just resting my eyes".
I forgot about Toot!! This is a sweet pic W! mae
LOL i love that picture and yes, we all know she was just resting her eyes :-)
Did you guys have good mom's days?
Wallace,
If Mom was "resting her eyes"...what were you doing?...
resting your feet?
Did anyone notice that someone had stuck a Christmas bow on Toot's cage? How nice!
Can anyone tell, who is sitting next to Mom?
I know for sure... but did you want this to be a game?
I had a good mothers day! We were going to cook out, but it was toooooooo windy! So we (I) cooked inside! It was nice seeing Jodie, Bill, bran, bess and brooke! They came to the house, just in time for ice cream!!! :) mae
yes, it was good to see you too! ANd thanks for the ice cream! I might have to get me some Moose Tracks!
Jo
Hey guys,
Until you try that "resting your eyes, don't knock it". Thanks for all the Mother's Day cards, gifts, and phone calls. It was good to see and or talk to you all. I had a wonderful day. Couldn't help but think of Nannie and how much I miss her. I love you all........MOM K
:(
Post a Comment