i bet it was from playing pacman or frogger!!! And check out Jennys socks and shoes in the second and i wonder why we were all dressed up in the last one?
W - I would love a copy of the pic where we are all dressed up! I remember my white sailor dress, Mom bought me for Easter! I though I was real pretty!!! Sometime, can you make me a copy? I would love to get a copy to Priscilla. Look how young Mom was and had us all scrubbed and polished for Church! mae
17 comments:
oh my jo!
Do you know what dog that is in the first photo?
I can say for sure that that is not me in the second photo!
I love the pics, Jodie! Who knew that Mom could sleep on the floor with her head propped up on the couch. Wow...talk about a sore neck!
What dog? IT's my Pippi Louise!
JO
again.... she's just 'resting her eyes'
There's another dog in the pic, too. Look to the right.
I love the basket of folded laundry on the floor beside Mom. Housework can be exhausting!
Jo - no it was not pippi... that is Cujo! Pippi is just off to the side!
Mom was probably worn out from playing pac-man! Isn't that where she would sit when she played?
She is probably tired from combing out the dogs hair!
Can anyone fine Bridget in the pic?
i bet it was from playing pacman or frogger!!! And check out Jennys socks and shoes in the second and i wonder why we were all dressed up in the last one?
Jo - Where did you get these pictures?
W- where do you get the pics that you post?
JO_D
W - I would love a copy of the pic where we are all dressed up! I remember my white sailor dress, Mom bought me for Easter! I though I was real pretty!!! Sometime, can you make me a copy? I would love to get a copy to Priscilla. Look how young Mom was and had us all scrubbed and polished for Church! mae
No wonder W always has that puzzled look on his face.
sorry Mae... Jodie has that picture...
Post a Comment