Abby Kaye's "Diva Do's" end of the year fashion show was on Monday. Each Diva modeled two outfits that they had made during the past few weeks. Each Diva was also presented with a special Diva Doozie award. This is a picture of AK with her award: "The Royal Princess Doozie" award. Please notice the unique Diva hairstyle.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Abby Kaye wanted me to tell everyone:
"Everybody needs a good hairstyle!"
TOO CUTE, a.K.
DEEDEE
Abby Kaye - I need some help with my hair! Any suggestions? I like the hairstyle better than the hairy armpits! Aunt Mae
I like it better too!
Do Divas have hairy armpits?
LOL Love the hairstyle!!! So everyone must need a good hairstyle AND a razor...
Yes...everyone must have a good hairstyle and a razor! Too bad Wallace only has a razor!
W - I think that's an "ouch"!!!! I can't wait to see your long curls! :) mae
thanks mae... did i ever tell you that you are my favorite?
;)
Oh, please!
Jenny - I believe it's PULEEZE!! Sorry - I guess I'm the fav! mae
Wallace,
You might want to get some new shampoo!
Love, Abby Kaye
Did you hear about Dustin the turkey? Stop over at our blog and check it out!
AK - I'm just proving that boys can have a diva hairstyle too!
Post a Comment