Gross...I know! It was Abby Kaye's idea. Don't worry, though. It's only a hairnet (left over from the dance recital) that is taped under her arm. Abby Kaye pulled this "stunt" on me while we were getting ready for her recital. I almost died! She's too pretty to act that gross!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Second graders are so weird!
Gross! I see that she takes after Don's side of the family!
That is HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Wonder where she gets that great sense of humour??? :-)
Abby Kaye, you are too funny! I agree with your mother, you're too pretty to be that gross! :) Aunt Mae
yes, I agree, Don's side of the famillyl!
Maybe AK takes after her Aunt Vickie. Didn't Vic pull the same "stunt" last time at the beach ...by putting seaweed under her arm?
LOL!! That's my girl!!! :-)
oh my!
W - you look like an inspector!
better an inspector than an amazon woman!
W---did you get a card lately?
JO
Beware - there may be Amazon Women among us!!!! Good beach visual!
What does that mean?
You know i bet if we stopped shaving now by the time of the beach trip...
Pris and Mae both said they would stop!!!
Gross Vickie!!!!!! We really would be hairy amazon women at the beach!!!! mae
Post a Comment