Well, what can I say? We are all so happy for the guys to graduate!! It seems like only yesterday they were going off to preschool and then we blink and here we are. (well for me, maybe 2 blinks :-) ) So for all the runny noses we wiped, skinned knees that we bandaged and every time they made us want to pull our hair out, we finally got them to where they are today!! I know they thought this was their day but it was our day as well!
I know how glad they were to be out of school and for that part of their lives to be over... Little do they know that was the easy part ;-)
It was wonderful as always to see everyone at both parties and can't wait for all of us to get together again. I wished i had taken more pictures but i was too busy visiting with my people!!
7 comments:
Congrats guys... and moms and dads!
Dee and I wish that we could have been there with all of you... but please know that we are really proud of our people!
We missed you as well!!!But we will have to make up for it this summer!!
Vic - thanks for posting their pics! They look so grown up! You did a great job Saturday - hosting our clan! Thanks for having all of us over! Now that graduations are over....Grayton Beach here we come!!!!
43 days and counting....I had a great time Saturday and love hosting to the clan!!
i don't think that was quite the picture wallace was looking for!
JODIE
Great pictures, Vickie...
And great tribute to the three "Graduating Moms"!
I'm so proud of PT, Chris, and Dustin!
Person on the left looks amazing
Post a Comment